Beckon Business’s Ak Sabbagh and Margaret Armitage are running a 1 Day EMCC Accredited Foundations Coach Training program on the 28th of November 2019.
The program is designed to develop your own capabilities to coach, identify areas to focus and develop teams and specifically for:
- Business Owners, Managers and Leaders keen to add or develop coaching skills to their capabilities,
- HR practitioners,
- Internal organisational coaches,
- Professionals seeking to build a foundation and skillset in coaching,
- Individuals starting out on a professional career in coaching.
This training program is built on:
- 20+ years of real-world experience coaching in hundreds of client organisations and with individuals.
- The ethics, standards and coaching philosophies of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
Participants start coaching immediately. You will complete the workshop with both theoretical and practical experience in a proven coaching process. Immediately take your new “toolkit” and process directly into your practice or work environment to begin working with clients or staff.
For full course details see the online brochure Foundations Coach Training and Accreditation Program or register here to Start your journey towards coaching mastery – at a global level of excellence now.